CFO for C-Suite IMPACT CFOsVinnie is a corporate financial and operational executive with over 30 years in navigating companies to the next level of growth through strategic business planning and operational excellence expanding business through: organic growth and growth through acquisition. Proven ability to increase bottom line profitability, shareholder value and making companies VC and PE ready.
- Partner in a local accounting firm and headed the team for an LBO of the oldest envelope company in the U.S.
- CFO role for one of his largest clients, expanding their footprint in the U.S. and overseas.
- Other roles included CFO for a global manufacturing/retail company, HVAC, Electrical/Mechanical contractor, disaster recovery and construction company and technology.
- Started a distribution and manufacturing company and raised private capital.
- Hands on leader, mentor and trusted advisor as a Consultant / VP Finance / CFO in manufacturing, distribution, HVAC, construction, real estate development, non-profit, software and technology-based organizations.
- Strengthens companies thorough strategic business planning, integration, due diligence, custom financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analytics, performance metrics, and risk assessments and mitigation.