Tavi Meketon, MBA, SPHR, PAFM
Senior VP of Strategy and ExecutionTavi has strategic expertise focused on driving growth and directing organizational initiatives across multiple environments by creating and implementing effective solutions that are aligned with longterm objectives.
- Drove a 42% revenue increase over an eight-year period by creating and implementing a strategic plan focused on comprehensive and consultative financial services.
- Boosted overall revenue from $3 million to $6 million and increased net operating income by 18% for a wholesale/retail start-up.
- Grew a wholesale company by 22% through targeted development strategies and a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Managed the merger and acquisition of four public accounting firms to attract and retain clients and the team at a 98% rate.
- Implemented numerous personnel policies, compliance programs, performance management systems, data intelligence, and key indicator tracking, which resulted in the increased alignment of goals.