Philip J. Whitman, CPA
and Founding Partner C-Suite IMPACT
- Maintains solid relationships with leadership at many of the Top 100 firms in the country, as well as over 250+ firms beyond the Top 100.
- Firm management experience ranges from three partners, twelve employees, and $2 million in annual revenues to one of the Top 30 CPA firms in the nation with 48 partners, 400 employees, and almost $100 million in annual revenues.
- Phil is a member of the NYSSCPAs, immediate past Chair of the Management of the Profession Oversight Committee, an active member of the Large and Medium Firm Practice Management Committee, and former Chair of the Human Resource Committee.
- Chief Operating Officer of one of the Top 30 CPA firms in the Nation.
- 25-year veteran in public accounting, having worked with top management in overseeing day-to-day operations to ensure efficiency and profitability.