Paul Trager, CPA
CFO for C-Suite IMPACT CFOsPaul is an entrepreneurial problem-solver with a proven track record of finding practical solutions to complex situations.
- Led financial and operational discussions at quarterly Board of Directors meetings, providing detailed analysis reports such as contribution margin, client performance, cash flow analysis, employee compensation, and general and administrative cost analysis.
- Strategized and implemented a successful turnaround plan leading to company sale returning 720% to investors.
- Led a team in raising $5 million from a private equity firm.
- Provided companies with liquidity by negotiating multi-million dollar credit facilities.
- Responsible for HR and IT teams at multiple businesses.