CFO for C-Suite IMPACT CFOsNathan is a financial executive with solid and progressive experience in all facets of accounting, financial management, operations management, and executive leadership. Instrumental in optimizing cash flow, streamlining financial processes, enhancing productivity levels, introducing process improvements, and implementing technology solutions.
- Led negotiation efforts associated with entry into new world markets: China, India, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Russia, Greece, Brazil, and Mexico, which increased international revenue by 10% and contribution growth by 20%.
- Led transition from private company to public company through reverse merger with Digital Music Group.
- Reorganized roles and responsibilities of Accounting and Financial Planning Group to provide adequate business support and analysis to key strategic growth vertical and services units, which increased productivity by approximately 10%.
- Partnered with Operations Group to implement Enterprise Application Roadmap initiative, which included upgraded to Dynamics ERP system and consolidation of multiple legacy systems on a single platform.
- Spearheaded a task force charged with determining business requirements for $30 million integrated programming, advertising, and trafficking system.
- Remediated significant internal control deficiencies highlighted in 10K filing, which resulted in significant improvements in internal control processes, procedures, and documentation as well as compliance with section 404 of Sarbanes Oxley Act within one year of implementation
- Reduced staffing and operating costs by 25% by establishing joint venture operations in four territories, which maximized distribution growth.