CFO for C-Suite IMPACT CFOsMichael is a seasoned financial executive with solid experience in all facets of accounting and financial management with operational experience, planning, forecasting, budgeting and business development in diverse manufacturing industries. Additional experience spans banking, property management, specialty services and reinsurance. Track record of consistently identifying and implementing cost reductions and operations improvements across industries, resulting in significant on-going cost savings. Additionally, leader in diverse areas of financial top line growth, as well as profit improvement. A team leader who harmonizes operations to maximize the strategic growth plans of your company.
- Created and led a team that evaluated and implemented a new computer and software system for a $180M publicly traded company.
- Launched and implemented a financial reporting system to meet government requirements for a foreign owned manufacturing subsidiary, including required annual financial public reporting.
- Orchestrated a $1.1M federal tax credit for a $15M manufacturing company.
- Procured funding for multiple small companies, including creation of a $2.5 M privately placed convertible preferred stock issue.
- Part of the M&A management team, completed the sale of a $120M buy-out, including a complex purchase price allocation of its goodwill.
- Relocated two manufacturing companies, including all phases of relocation and the build out of the respective facilities.
- Applied for and received forgiveness of a Payroll Protection loan (PPP) with the Small Business Administration in the amount of $1M for $15M company.
- Recovered approximately $2 million in receivables for a $30 million fine jewelry manufacturer that was going bankrupt.
- Selected for an exclusive forensic accounting team which investigated and completed the successful takeover of two federally chartered banks by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Improved residential property occupancy from 90% to 97%. for a $75 M commercial and residential property management firm.
- Obtained favorable insurance settlements for business interruption claims up to $1.5 M.