Managing Director for C-Suite Deal Makers and Executive CoachJay is a prominent wealth management professional with expertise in mergers, acquisitions, and executive coaching. He stands out as one of the premier coaches for Wall Street firms, having built branch offices from inception. Using the invaluable techniques acquired over his 35+ year financial career, Jay works with CEOs, Senior Executives, and Entrepreneurs on Executive Coaching work. He facilitates Executive Roundtables, generates Peer-to-Peer workshops, and cultivates Mastermind Groups. Jay elevates super-achievers towards success in their business by designing a safe, unbiased, judgment-free environment where members experience a culture of shared learning.
- In financial services, led his team to top-performing status in the state of Florida. Growth reached $3 billion in assets and over $25 million in revenue, with a team of sixty advisors at its peak.
- As executive coach, shifted a group of twenty CEOs and entrepreneurs formerly in the upper echelon of Vistage (each with revenue between $50-500 million), to a successful, independent organization.
- Active in private side of Cannabis and broad array of other alternatives where investments fit in portfolios.
- Maintains wealth management expertise – all security’s exams current.
- Seeks out and maintains relationships with noteworthy speakers on topics such as marketing, branding, team dynamics, nutrition and more.