Dayne del Valle
CFO and EVP of Florida OperationsDayne is well-versed in utilizing strategic operationally driven and hands-on creative financial leadership strategies. She is passionate about uncovering market opportunities to improve financial performance and market growth, risk management, and internal controls. She is also highly regarded as an astute and results-oriented CFO financial leader.
- Over 20 years of valuable, results-oriented leadership in real estate business operations
- Impressive track-record of delivering investor value with over $20B in revenue and $250MM in profits through a series of high-return investments
- Extensive working knowledge of US taxation related to individuals, US & Foreign Trusts and Private Foundations
- Widely recognized as a real estate financial executive and influential business leader in the South Florida & US Real Estate Markets
- Functional CFO leadership within private equity, wealth management firms, corporate finance and accounting executive roles